Monday, January 19, 2009

How I Spent My December Holidays

In the December holidays,I did not go overseas.But,it was still quite fun staying here in Singapore!

My family and I went to the Singapore Zoo. At first,I felt that going there would be very boring.But in the end,it turn out to be quite fun!We had to queue up to buy the tickets.It was a very long queue!But,we did not have to wait for long.When we reach about 20cm away,(I did not really measure it,but just to let you know how far away we were!)a lady and a man told us that they were selling the tickets,but they only accept cash.We were paying by cash,so we bought the tickets from them.When we went in,the first animal we saw was... um...a ...a white tiger!after the incident on the 'white tiger bites a man dead',I thought no one would want to go anymore.But,lots of people still went there to take pictures of them.We also went to watch animal shows and some of the animals.

After we had came out from the zoo,we were all exhausted.But,we are very happy as we had a very exciting day.We all look forward to the next day of going to the zoo again.

That was how I spent my holidays,set aside from homework,homework and homework!=)

No comments: