Sunday, February 8, 2009

Passion For Learning


  1. I understand that it means you have a passion to learn new things and know what is happening around the world everyday.
  2. Passion for learning is important as technologies are developing,which means that in future or now,things are starting to rely on the computers.So,we must have the passion to learn how to use the computer.
  3. My uncle,who is in his 20s and came to Singapore to study English.
  4. He got 6TH in his class in 2008 .But he did not give up and got second in class!This is what I mean about "Passion for learning".
  5. Yes.I had searched for the meanings that I don't know and I am reading books that are not about the topics that I am learning in school to improve my English.
  6. To develop further,I will try to read things that are meaningful to me.I will also check the "online dictionary" if I cannot find the words in my dictionaries.

No comments: