Sunday, February 22, 2009

Silent Reading

I believe that the school wanted us to gain more knowledge and the usage of words.I like it as I can read.In class,we cannot read it while teachers are teaching!I like reading as the stories in the storybooks are interesting and when it is a book that you choose,it will be a pleasure.At least,you can know what kind of books are your favourite!For me,I always read different books.I like those about famous people,those about mysteries and those about fashion!But,I don't really like fantasy stories.It will be according to what kind of books you read.If you read comics or magazines,it will never help with your school work.If you read storybooks that you think is able to capture your heart,it will help you with your composition as you have used the writer's usage of words to express your feelings in it.They can have a group of teachers to tell the pupils why reading is important for them in a funny way.Then,ask the pupils what kind of storybooks they would like to read.After that,they can put up book sales to attract them to read.They can have more variety of books to read and not always read the same book.They can also buy some books that most of the pupils like to be put in the library.The book that I like to read are all the Roald Dahl's storybooks.They have all captivate my heart into reading on.There is also an assessment where there is a paragraph taken from 'Going Solo',a book Roald Dahl had written.It was so hilarious!I thought it was boring when I went to the library and saw the book.But after reading the part from the assessment,I wanted to borrow the book! I wished everybody would be like me.Happy Reading!

No comments: